The Motor Sports Centre is geared up to cater for both competitive and non-competitive track events. The 1.2km CIK approved professional circuit is designed and built to the highest and most modern criteria, offering a challenging and exhilarating experience, with the most advanced safety features on any Karting circuit in the world.
The circuit has been designed and homologated by the CIK (Commission Internationale De Karting), who is the international FIA approved body for Kart Racing. The circuit has obtained the highest category available in its class that will enable Al Forsan International Sports Resort to host future world championships to the highest standards.
The Kart circuit can be used in a number of different configurations including a Supermoto section built to be suitable to FIM regulations.
Our hire karts are recognized in the industry as the finest in the world and we offer 3 types:
- Cadet (30mph 7-11yrs or minimum 1.4m height)
- Senior (50-60mph)
- Advanced (+70mph 2-stroke)
Training on the senior fleet and the Resort’s race license will be required to use the 2-stroke karts – Rotax Max. All vehicles are equipped with the latest timing and display equipment and the entire circuit is fitted with cameras to capture the action all around the circuit.
The Kart circuit is open all year round offering the following services:
- Corporate events, birthday parties and team building
- Pro shop
- Full circuit arrive and drive
- Endurance racing
- Grand Prix racing
- Twin seat karts for thrill and double rides
- 270cc senior hire karts
- High performance (125c Rotax engine) – Al Forsan license required through training with senior karts
- Beginner and advanced lessons
- A full vehicle storage and maintenance solution
- Fully equipped briefing rooms to ensure complete understanding of our safety features and procedures
- Large fully serviced support buildings (including air conditioned pit bays), full size paddock facility, vehicle wash bays and change rooms
Its a 15 mins Arrive & Drive Race, winner will be decided based on Fastest Lap.
- Guest must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your booking as any delay may unfortunately result in not participating in some or all of the activities booked due to other following bookings.
- We strongly recommend that guests wear comfortable sportswear and sports shoes during the sport activity, as slippers and sandals would not be suitable for Motorsports.
- All basic safety gear and equipment will be provided as well as a safety briefing will be made before the activity.
- Children below 16 years old will be required to be attended by their parents or guardian thought the activity as the guardian will need to sign the disclaimer on their behalf. Kindly find a copy of the disclaimer in both Arabic and English for your reference.
- Changing rooms are available at each sport facility including showers and locker rooms.
- Lockers are available upon request as additional charges would be applicable. AED 10 rental charges as an AED 40 would be taken as a deposit and redeemed back once the locker key is returned.
- Towels are available upon request as additional charges would be applicable. AED 10 rental charges per towel.
- No food or beverages are to be brought into the Resort by guests