Balloon Adventures into the Heart of the Desert!
So close, yet so far from the glitz and the glamour of the city of Dubai. Enjoy a magic carpet ride over an endless ocean of sand dunes, emerald green oases, oryx, gazelles and wandering camels. Witness a breathtaking sunrise with the backdrop of the majestic Hajjar Mountains and be welcomed by the warmth of the desert people we chance to meet on landing. All this is only a 30 minute drive from Burj Khalifa!
- We will try our best to be in the air at sunrise, but this cannot always be guaranteed
- The balloon flies with the wind, which determines direction and distance, so the views differ from flight to flight. Visibility is completely dependent on weather conditions.
- The exact return time to the hotel or meeting point is dependant on where we land and the traffic conditions in the city
- You must wait for us in the hotel lobby or in decided meeting point. Our driver will come to pick you up.
- It is a sunrise flight, so it’s always early morning. The timing changes with the change of sunrise ( eg. later in Dec./Jan and earlier in Sept. and May.)
- Wear comfortable clothing, you will be climbing in and out of the basket.
- Transportation will be provided to Destination.
- PLEASE make sure that your are on time, as our drivers are not allowed to wait.